When I was sixteen, my parents and I set off on a road trip up the coast of California to look at a few potential college campuses. Before heading out, however, we stopped at Barnes & Noble at the Grove so I could blow a gift card on a bunch of new books. (Reading in the car is a skill that I have sadly lost to time, and not just because now I’m usually the one driving.) Continue reading
- Sunday Book Review: More from All Things Urban Fantasy
- More Comic Recs: Courtesy, Your Friendly Neighborhood Valkyrie
- Serendipity: If I Believed in Ghosts, I’d be Spooked Right Now
- Read More Comics: Courtesy, Your Friendly Neighborhood Valkyrie
- L.A. Whovian Alert: Prepare to Have Your Eardrums EXTERMINATED
140 Characters or LessMy Tweets
Favorite Lines"Ack!" I said.
Fearless master of the witty dialogue, that's me.